[video type="vimeo" border="yes" link="http://vimeo.com/35461532" width="100%" height="323"]
1.CREATE FACE BOOK PAGE
Iâ€™ve already created 2 test pages but Iâ€™ll show you again how to do it:
- Use the above link
- Choose page subject
- Choose category
- Choose the name of your page
- Save new page
2. Upload your template onto your server
- The best way is to keep all the files of your template in one folder with the name of your choice.
- Upload the folder to the root of your server using FTP software
- You can test your template when online just to make sure that it works on your serverâ€¦
- It works locally so now upload it to your server â€“ I have already done it and will test it online now â€“ It works on my server as wellâ€¦
3. CREATE FACEBOOK APLICATION
Choose the name of your application
For example: ourappl
Choose Canvas Page name:
For example:Â nightforever
Link to your website (on your server):
Secure Canvas URL
The same link with only letter â€œSâ€ added after http
Choose the Tab Name that will appear on the left menu of your fan page:
Tab URLÂ will be the same like Canvas URL
Secure Tab URLwill be the same as Secure Canvas URL:
Edit URL will be the same as Canvas Page URL only with â€œeditâ€ added at the end:
Create your application
- View App Profile Page
- Click on: Add to My Page
- Choose the page you want to add the application toâ€¦
- You are doneâ€¦.
I hope it was helpful to some of you â€“ I know that not everybody know how to use the iFrame to integrate FB templates into FB fan pages thatâ€™s why I was trying to give as much details as possible.
If you have any questions â€“ feel free to contact me.